Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Men In Speedos Wallpaper Do Men Wear Speedos Under Their Bathing Trunks?

Do men wear speedos under their bathing Trunks? - men in speedos wallpaper

Ok strange thing that I've seen today in the locker room at the beach.

If I change was in the boys locker room, I noticed 3 or 4 children (2 of them were friends, and talk to them, and went to live together, with only 2 other people at random) change in your swimsuit. A strange thing I noticed is that set all these 4 guys on Speedos and board shorts. I wonder what it's like a new trend with kids today? Ive never seen a post on a speedometer in their suitcases.

4 comments:

ryan said...

I have my speedometer, and indeed by a jammer, under my bathing suit. It prevents chafing and keeps you safe and comes out. That's weird bc I do not know anyone until I read this.

guynspee... said...

I need a hit. I was on the beach, when this type is illustrated, fun, looks around and then takes his baggy shorts ..... Explore their baggy shorts. I was like Huh?

I personally believe people should wear a swimsuit, swimwear, I mean REAL) (bathing suit - if not swim pants. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, rolling eyes. "I think you guys do not refer to a line in his pants and tried to clean water to swim in her underwear. Underwear, cotton boxer shorts, or are in poor condition when wet.

gfcbarra... said...

If your board has no net lining Speedo kind of writing is not required. It keeps you online, convenient and secure.

Lach! said...

Umm .. I do not know exactly how every time I put Boardies

Post a Comment