Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Address To The Marriage Court House In Queens Blvd Court Marriage In India

Court marriage in India - address to the marriage court house in queens blvd

I am from a man who now lives in Gurgaon in the last 6 months. It was an NRI for about 15 years, but has been in India for 3 years. She married abroad and received a divorce, there are about 2 years and all the papers of the same ar adequate and in place. Now I'm abroad and have decided to do a court marriage. I wanted to understand the correct process for the same esp.
1. Is it necessary to validate the divorce papers outside India to apply for marriage in Gurgaon? If so, how.
2. He has no address as proof of living in the house of his friend and not a lease. No sign of another address in Gurgaon. What is the best, do what?
3. If I am an NRI, I need a proof of address in India, my home, show my parents, and for obvious reasons we can not have your participation.
4. And finally, where is the registration of marriage in Gurgaon, if anyone knows.

We do not propose the Arya Samaj, which so many people.

Meansand support we have proposals from the opposition, almost all of which we have spoken, including lawyers get too complicated and is today !!!!!

Thanks

1 comment:

anaisher... said...

Sorry, did not respond, I thought I would try to help. I know nothing about marriage in India, but try your questions as best I could to find help wat you Google.
Good luck!

Post a Comment