Sunday, January 10, 2010

How To Prepare For A Tgirl How Should I Prepare For My First Time At A NYC Night Club?

How should i prepare for my first time at a NYC night club? - how to prepare for a tgirl

I go to my club next week and I know the basics, and I do not feel like I'm on Mars .... lol, how much money can I bring? ... Goths then I have to drink ?.... What are the average costs at a club in New York give ?..... What is it with "2 drinks ?"..... at least when I get a room that I pay for another drink then?

3 comments:

Minnie said...

Never Turn Back on foot or in your drink. (can someone something in them when the drug ", or worse, this does not include the drinking of alcohol occurs everywhere, not only in New York).

At least 2 drinks means that ... You need to drink at least two of purchase. (If no alcohol)

Bring a minimum of items in the bag "just in case I slipped. Only cash and / or 1 Credit 1 and identity.

Leave your coat / hat / gloves in the car .... No cabinet "in the event that you leave in a hurry or want to avoid long waits at ...

... Depending on which part of the city to be, and the club. ((I remember one on the west coast and a shooting took place just a few meters from me. I'm glad to not check my coat, etc.))

Otherwise, the experience should be great. Try to get as many clubs in one night, as you can .. To the full meaning of the scene at night. Have fun and stay safe.

__A_YAHO... said...

Relax ...... u shud first to contribute to $ 100, because you need to
Secondly, u will never drink in the UR own. smthing receive is not as open like a can of Coke
Make sure you go with many friends and clothing (perhaps heels tight jeans and a summit meeting in Nice)

Rachel said...

Well, I do not think you attention, intelligent clothing. to bring as much $ 200. There were no injuries. If you have someone to shoot, call 911th :) Oh, and not only in a nightclub. as walking with friends .. 10, if possible. 3 at least.

Post a Comment