Friday, January 8, 2010

North Carolina Drivers License Requirements If You Live In North Carolina, Can You Please Write To Your Politicians And Tell Them...?

If you live in North Carolina, can you please write to your politicians and tell them...? - north carolina drivers license requirements

stop it so easy for illegal immigrants get driver's license?

Morales-Soriano used a license in North Carolina 5 February 2004, issued for a license in Maryland, July 8, 2005 received, according to Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration. WND reported on the popularity of North Carolina as a destination for illegal aliens seeking easy access to driver's license.
Government regulations for obtaining a license are weaker than those of many surrounding states, the approval process for an audit.

Officials of the Court of New Jersey, for example, complained that the requirements are so weak that busloads of illegal immigrants from the I-95 south and get to go to North Carolina to obtain licenses in a fraudulent intent.
The review conducted by the Ministry of Transportation and the Division of Motor Vehicles maintained said documents as acceptable proof of residence in North Carolina are easy to fake, or unverified information.

3 comments:

Carolina... said...

I'm from North Carolina. Thanks for the info, I had no idea, North Carolina, was so lax in its laws. I do not believe that after you for 2 hours queue to get your license. I think because all the illegal immigrants who have in the queue ahead of me! You know what I want because it makes me look crazy!

tim z said...

Thank you. Youn need more people like in this country. I live in North Carolina in Greenville, and I will also take steps to stop this nonsense

FRANKFUS... said...

This should be the case for all states.

Post a Comment