Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hotel Credit Cards Can I Pay For My Hotel Room With A Different Card Or Cash If I Reserved It With One Of My Credit Cards?

Can I pay for my hotel room with a different card or cash if I reserved it with one of my credit cards? - hotel credit cards

I booked a hotel room with my visa, but I also Visa debit card, I pay for the room when they checked with a credit card or cash if they want? Not that I can pay with Visa, but I can not use the card for the little things, not great. Please help! If the problems that have made the reservation at the Holiday Inn Express.

2 comments:

lestermo... said...

Yes, the credit card used to reserve the room is not paid, unless you agree to keep the charges on the card at check-in
If you cash, there is never a problem, but want a credit card, if there are additional costs. Credit Card Warehouse is triggered when you check out.

pfmonkey said...

Yeh you can!
My friend booked 3 rooms in a Premier Inn, two PPL in every room of your debit card.
Then each serparetly paid for our own room.
They do not care as long as you pay lol
Some hotels are willing to pay if you use the others if I check ucheck.

Post a Comment